Psychotherapy in Pune
Psychotherapy is a process focused on helping you heal and learn more constructive ways to deal with the problems or issues within your life. It can also be a supportive process when going through a difficult period or under increased stress, such as starting a new career or going through a divorce.
Most psychotherapy today is short-term. Most common mental disorders can often be successfully treated, often with a combination of psychotherapy, medication (if required) and various other modalities.
Psychotherapy is the treatment of mental and emotional disorders through the use of psychological techniques design to encourage communication of conflicts and providing insight into the problems, regarding the causes, with goal of bringing about a relief from the symptoms. The ultimate aim of psychotherapy is to bring about changes in behaviour leading to improve the social and vocational functioning, as well as contribute to the personality growth Psychotherapy or personal counselling with a mind doctor is an intentional interpersonal relationship used by trained professional to aid the client in problems of living. It aims to increase the individual’s sense of their own well being.
We tend to focus on problem solving and is goal-oriented. That means at the onset of treatment, we jointly decide upon which specific changes you would like to make in your life. These goals will often be broken down into smaller attainable objectives and put into a formal treatment plan.
Psychotherapy is most successful when the individual enters therapy on their own and has a strong desire to change. If you don’t want to change, change will be slow in coming. Change means altering those aspects of your life that aren’t working for you any longer or are contributing to your problems or ongoing issues. It is also best to keep an open mind while in psychotherapy and be willing to try out new things that ordinarily you may not do. Psychotherapy is often about challenging one’s existing set of beliefs and often, one’s very self. It is most successful when a person is able and willing to try to do this in a safe and supportive environment.
At Mind Ocean we provide the best psychotherapy Treatment in pune, we employ a range of techniques based on experiential relationship building, dialogue, communication and behavioural change that are design to improve the mental health of our clients, or to improve group relationships. Psychotherapy will usually look into the subconscious, or unconscious, mind and into past events, to become aware of how these aspects are affecting the present, and then help you to remove any unwanted mental, or emotional and limitations.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
For some people, therapy is an intimidating idea. Many people hesitate before going to a psychotherapy Expert. But psychotherapy can help you to deal with numerous problems in your life. It improves the quality of your life. According to research, 75% of people who take psychotherapy in Pune can perform function better in daily life activities. Read how psychotherapy helps you to improve the life quality:
• Psychotherapy helps you to overcome harmful behaviours by identifying negative thought patterns and destructive behaviour. When negativity starts controlling our mind, there is a high probability of self-harm. The psychotherapist in pune teaches you strategies to avoid negative thoughts. It is favourable for people who struggle with self-harm, eating disorders or suicidal thoughts.
• It helps you to identify the trigger or cause of the unpleasant feeling. In many cases, negative thoughts are triggered by external circumstances that provoke unpleasant emotions. Experts help you to identify the trigger and create strategies to control your reaction to the triggering situation.
• Helps you to improve broken relationships. Unhealthy relationships are harmful to your mental health; when they suffer, you suffer too. Professional guide you to resolve the conflicts through communications. It might help you to mend and build strong relationships with your loved ones. You learn how to talk and react when your loved one hurts or disappoints you.
• According to research, people who suffer from long-time mental health issues; end up with bad physical fitness. When you talk to psychotherapy in Pune, it improves the quality of your life with overall well-being. Many people think that stress is limited to the mind, but they often forget that a sick brain never leads a healthy life.
• Ameliorate self-reliance. One becomes more self-aware, confident and self-reliant when taking psychotherapy in Pune. You start learning how to be responsible for your actions and manage mental health issues in the long run. It teaches you how to deal with the situation with a calm mind, and do not freak out instantly.
• A person learns healthy coping mechanisms to deal with life problems. Psychotherapy helps to develop a positive attitude towards life. When you deal with stressful situations with a negative mindset, you might end up in the worst condition. However, therapy teaches you positive coping mechanisms to control your emotional reaction to the obvious.